Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary


Last Tuesday, Brandon and I celebrated 3 years of marriage.  The last 3 years haven't always been easy, but I know I have a best friend and a partner for life in him!  I love him more and more each day for all that he does for Matney and me and for how he loves us unconditionally.  He is a far better father than I could have ever dreamed of (besides my own) and he doesn't treat me too bad either!

Thanks to Nannie B and Papa G we were able to enjoy a wonderful dinner as they were so kind to watch Matney overnight.  We missed our little lady but it was so nice to have the evening to just focus on us as we often put our relationship to the side these days in order to focus on our beautiful daughter. 

I thank God every day for blessing me with my wonderful husband and I look forward to all our years to come.  Happy Anniversary, love!

1 comment: