Monday, January 30, 2012

9 weeks

On Saturday I was 9 weeks pregnant with Baby Crawford #2 or Festus as Auntie Abby and Nannie like to call her/him! Life has been progressing as normal and sometimes I almost forget I am pregnant since I am feeling well and not showing. Here are the highlights from this week:


Weight Gain: none to my knowledge but every scale I get on is different!

Sleep: I wake up a few times at night (usually seems like it is because something is on my mind). When I sleep though it is usually very restful. I am pretty tired some days and usually go to bed when Matney does.


Cravings: food has started tasting good again and smelling better after a few weeks of aversion. No real cravings at this time. Just making myself eat healthier than with Matney to watch the good ole’ weight gain.


Maternity Clothes: a couple of pairs of pants just because they are looser and more comfortable. Other clothes are still fitting, just a little snugger around my lower belly.


Best moment of the week: telling the social media world via FB and the blog that we were expecting a baby.


Gender: still unknown, hopefully we will find out towards the end of March!!

Size: this week our little one is the size of a grapeDue Date: September 1, 2012.








2 comments:

  1. I love this! Are you going to try to do weekly updates? I might just steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try weekly updates so when I am old I can remember everything. I am better about writing on here than in the baby book (my mom makes my blog in to a book for me on my birthday every year). I didn't do updates with Matney that often and I really wish I had. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete