Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rainy days


I had the best of intentions when I woke up this morning to accomplish a long list of tasks. However, it was raining outside and quickly I was drawn into rain induced sleep (after only being up for 3 hours--but I had run some errands already). Why is it when you have house work to do, something seems to get in the way? I must say, I loved my mid morning nap and might consider taking another one...
As I am in lazy mode here is a list of my favorite things on rainy days.
  1. Snuggle up on the couch with a warm cuddly blanket and pillow.
  2. Snuggle with my little Bella as she only likes to lay on me when I have the a soft blanket on me. If I do not have the blue afghan on me, she snubs me as she walks by.
  3. Read a book. (I went to the library this morning and checked out two books--I had forgotten how much fun the library was.)
  4. Make yummy comfort food for dinner. (I won't get to accomplish this tonight as my husband will be at a poker tournament, but I did make lunch!)
  5. Watch a good movie--I am on the lookout for what I am going to watch tonight while Brandon is gone--I'm thinking Marley and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment