Saturday, July 11, 2009

!Happy 1st Birthday!

Tomorrow is the celebration of Grayson S. Biggers first birthday. It is hard to believe that it has been a year since our second nephew was born, but a wonderful year it has been. He is such a joy to have in our lives (just as his big brother, Brayden, is) and we always seem to find ourselves spending our free time with our little men. Both boys hold a very special place in their Auntie Bub's heart for many different reasons, but Grayson has etched out a special place of his own unlike any other due to the first memories I have of him. I was given the honor of sharing his birth with his mommy, daddy, and Nanny B on July 12, 2008. I have never witnessed anything so amazing as the birth of a baby and the minute I saw his mis-shapen, wrinkle blondey red hair, I knew I was smitten. Ever since that day when he looks at me, reachs for me, or crawls my direction to play with me, my heart melts a little more. Now, if we can just get him to say "Bubbie", I will be lost forever to this little man. There is nothing like hearing you aborable nephews say your name or tell you the love you.

(Love at first sight-Uncle Me'Me' and Grayson)

Papa is so proud of me and my brother!

(Mommy-Abby, Gray Gray, and Auntie Bub)


(the start of the "give me more, I like it" look)
It is amazing to see how much Grayson has changed in the last few months-from scooting along trying to learn how to crawl to his little grunt and face he makes when he wants more of something and he is not getting it on demand. I just love watching him grow and change.

"I am so big"- 1 month before 1st bday

We thank God every day for our two nephews and the joy they have give us. Grayson--we hope every year of life brings you many more memories, lessons, blessings, and love from those around you. Happy 1st Birthday to

No comments:

Post a Comment