Saturday, November 5, 2011

Silly Saturday


It is finally Saturday again and I am l-o-v-i-n-g it!!

Saturday's are my favorite day because I get to spend it with this little sweetie while Daddy goes to work.  We spend our Saturday mornings cuddling, watching cartoons, and doing laundry.

Today is a moumental day.  Matney has been working on potty training this week and she pooped in the potty this morning!!  YIPPY!

Today is one of those days were I have a lot of projects I want to do, but don't really know where to start.  Matney is going to her Granny and Grampy's today for a few hours, so I will have some quiet time but not sure that I will know what to do with it.  Maybe I will watch a movie or wrap Christmas presents or take a nap or read a book...all in silence. 

Yeah for Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment