Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, my love

My dearest husband is celebrating his 28th birthday today and my sweet little girl is celebrating 19 months!  They are two peas in a pod and love each other so much; it makes my heart swell with pride.

Brandon is the husband and father I always dreamed of for myself and my children.  Though we have our tough times, just like any other couple, that is what makes us grow and love harder and stronger. 

Thank you for being you in all your craziness manliness. Thank you for making me smile when I am sad or for giving me advice when I have a lot on my mind.  Thank you for loving me and my flaws. Thank you for loving our little girl and taking such good care of her.  Thank you for everything you do for us and provide for us, even when I forget to say it.  Thank you for all your hard work each and every day to help provide for us. 

I love you more each and every day and cannot wait to spend all the rest of your birthdays with you. 

Happy Birthday, my love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment