Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011


A few weeks ago Ms. Sue and Mr. Pete (Matney’s sitter) invited all of her kiddos to Gunter Farms to enjoy the pumpkin patch, a hay ride, and dinner.  There was a great turn out of kids and parents and the weather could not have been better.  I will admit I was getting a bit frustrated as Matney wasn’t really in to the pumpkin patch or the games and was very clingy.  I should have known something was up when she wouldn't touch her Capr* S*n or her cupcake.  By the time we left I could tell she had a fever and by the time we got home she had a temperature of 101.8.  Hopefully next year she will feel much better and want to have her picture taken and find enjoyment in the experience as this momma loves a yearly trip to the pumpkin patch.   
 Our cousins Martha, Kelby, and Risdon were there as well and Risdon was much more cooperative during the photo shoot!

Thanks Mr. Pete, Ms. Sue and the girls for inviting us to enjoy a wondeful fall evening.

*I have tons of pictures but all had the others kids in the photo and I didn't want to upset any parents by posting their childrens picture*

No comments:

Post a Comment