Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks Giving


In the past few weeks, we have been reflecting on all the things we have to be thankful for and this year our blessings have be bountiful. We celebrated our first Thankgiving with our beautiful daughter and all day I just kept thinking about how blessed and thankful I was for her. She has changed my life in ways I never expected and can only imagine how blessed I will feel in all the years to come.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at Mam'as and Pampa's just the 5 of us and then went to my Uncle Bob's to see my side of the family. Grandma Janie wasn't able to make it to Thanksgiving this year because she has been pretty sick, but we were all thinking about her and wishing she was there, but knew it was for the best.

We are so lucky to have our health, our faith, a warm and happy home, vehicles to get us to and from, and our jobs; as well as many more blessings that I cannot begin to list. I am so thankful for the life I have been given and can't wait to see what all the future Thanksgivings hold.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment