Friday, December 3, 2010

Deck the Halls

We started "decking our halls" on the night before Thanksgiving. It went much easier than I expected with a 7 1/2 month old under foot. Matney was in awe the entire time I worked on the tree and has been loving it ever since. She will crawl over to it and look up at the lights and then just sits there most of the time staring. Putting up the tree was apparently a lot of hard work from her as you can see from the picture below. We started our first family Christmas tradition of watching all the Christmas shows that are on t.v. in the evenings. Matney loved the Grinch and kept crawling up to the t.v. to get as close as she could. The Grinch has always been one of Brandon's favorites so while I was out shopping on Sunday, I picked up the book and a stuffed 'Max' for Matney and Daddy to play with and read.


Can't wait to see my little lady at Christmas and how much fun she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment