Saturday, September 18, 2010

Family time


I have been on vacation for the last few days and I told myself before vacation started that I was going to get as much enjoyment out of it as possible. We have already had 3 days of fun and looking forward to the next 3 days, however I think we might have to have a recoup day so we can enjoy the last few days without being completely worn out.

Today, Brandon and I look Matney to Cracker Barrell and the zoo for the first time. She zeroed in on our grits at breakfast and I think she ate an entire bowl. They stayed down and she didn't break out, so I think I will buy grits for her enjoyment! She loved every minute of the zoo, though she missed a few animals as she was tuckered out from the heat and snuck in a cat nap. She got her first official stuffed animal, courtesy of Daddy. She loves her giraffe and can't stop attempting to eat him. We saw so many animals and look forward to the day we take her back and she can interact more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment