Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Time

Spring is finally springing around the Crawford household. The grass is turning green and our first of two babies has arrived. Yesterday, on a cold and windy day, our Momma cow "Red" gave birth to a little bull. Brayden says we should name him "Sonny". Brandon and I both wonder if this is due to the calf being born on a rainy day. We are still undecided on the name, but he sure is cute and spunky.


While preparing a few final things for our second impending arrival, I had let the cat in the room. I walked out and went to eat dinner and a while later went back in the room, thinking to myself "hmmm, I know the cat was in here, I just heard her." As I got to looking I noticed there were socks all over the floor and the bedding was messed up. After I saw the bedding, I knew where I would find Bella. You see, she has this obsession with socks (she empties Brandon's laundry basket every night and brings his dirty socks to our bedroom) and she is obsessed with sleeping under the covers. Sometimes we wonder if she is a cat or some other possessed creature. Thus, knowing our friskey feline's habits, I looked under the covers (after grabbing the camera) and this is what I found...

Good thing her daddy wasn't home or he would have hung her by her tail. He doesn't like it when she is in the nursery. He is very worried she will hurt our little Matney.


Here are a few shots of the baby calf from the day he was born and today once he was all cleaned up. I love spring time and babies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment