Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Shower #1

This past weekend, my wonderful cousins Martha and Sarah hosted Matney's first baby shower. They did such a wonderful job (as they always do)! Everything looked so pretty and they made everyone feel so welcome, not to mention the yummy food they made.



Martha opened up her house to a large group of women (and a few guys) so that we could celebrate the upcoming birth of our little girl. We received so many wonderful gifts that I am still in awe of all the goodies in Matney's room. I must admit, I have been in there several times in the last few days to check everything out or just hold it up and look at it. A special thanks goes out to Kelby who got on his little tractor and plowed the driveway so everyone could make it. I think I even heard there was a little clean-up on the garage!


Here are a few pictures of the exciting event. Thank you to everyone who came to share in this special day for Matney and for all the wonderful gifts!








No comments:

Post a Comment